Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Got Game Baseball Words

I can't believe how late it is and I am barely getting to this post--the day has evaporated away!! Well today we have some great baseball/softball words. Some are grungy some regular but there should be the perfect combination for everyone. Make sure to come back Thursday for the wordart and I hope everyone is as excited as I am for the release of our next kit think pinks and browns. I love it. Scroll down below the preview and click on the link to download. Enjoy!!

Click here to download

8 Comments:

Becky said...

Thank you very much for all the pieces to this kit!

Jennifer said...

Thanks a bunch!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Marissa said...

Thank you!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Christie said...

Thanks so much for this freebie! I posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)

Tiffany said...

These are fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!