Thursday, January 21, 2010

Live Laugh Love WordArt

For those of you curious about when we are going to be releasing our next kit I am hoping VERY soon. Unfortunately over the last month and a half my laptop has spent most of its life trying to get repaired--grrr!! It does not make designing very easy for Tami and I when all I have is my desktop (and 3 little boys who get very unhappy with me when I use 'their' computer for long). Right now we are shooting to have a new kit on Tuesday and hopefully we'll continue on from there. With that being said onto today's freebie. The live well, laugh often, love much quote has been done quite a bit but I was really happy with the way this turned out so I decided to go ahead and make it available. Scroll down below the preview and click on the link to download. Enjoy!!

Click here to download

6 Comments:

Scattered Brain said...

this is great thank you

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Tammy said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us :)

*Christie* said...

Thanks so much!! I have posted this on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)