Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dino-Mite Elements

Okay I have a confession--in the early days of downloading freebies it never occurred to me to leave comments for anyone. I always appreciated the work people did but didn't think it was that big of a deal to share that. Since we have started our blog I am amazed by how much I actually really enjoy reading the comments you share. So thank you to everyone who takes the time to type a little message.

On to the kit, today we have the elements. There are a large variety from ribbons and ribbon sliders to frames to lots and lots of dinosaurs. Scroll down below the preview and click on the link to download. Come back on Tuesday to pick up the alpha. Enjoy!!!!

To Download click here

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 02:50am, NY 04:50am, UK 09:50am, OZ 07:50pm] ).

Victoria said...

I picked up the papers yesterday and now the elements. It's a gorgeous kit and again, I LOVE the happy colors of this kit. It's one of my favorite 'go-to' kits that I have and it was free - THANK YOU!!!!

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing! My little boy loves dinosaurs, so I'm sure I'll be able to put this one to use...

Proud Mama said...

Thank you so much for this kit. I am a mother of three very girlie girls and am expecting a boy in July. All of my kits are pink and pretty! I'm sure I'll get some great use out of this one! Thanks again!

Serenity said...

I love your freebies. They are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Liz Odle said...

Thank you so much. I downloaded your paper the other day and I've been anxiously awaiting today so I could get your elements. Thanks!!!

Christie said...

You rock.

No, seriously - you do.

Thank you so much! I just started dig scrapbooking, and I was reluctant to make the switch - but your site makes me excited!! Thanks for sharing your hard work!!!!!

Breanne said...

Thank you so much for the cute freebies...You have darling stuff and I was so excited to start using it. Thanks again!

Dimplegiver said...

This kit is fabulous! I could not be more thrilled to have it! Thank you!!!